Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: A new game.

  1. #31
    Inactive Member PlanetSorrow76's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You boys are bringing back alot of memories

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    You are right Ella! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Ernest T. Bass was his name
    and throwing rocks was his game!

    The Japanese P.O.W. in McHale's Navy went by the name FUJI.

    I liked McHale's Navy years ago but I still like Andy Griffith reruns. Barney Fife was the best!

    Later,
    Gus

  3. #33
    Inactive Member imported_Al_Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Gus, you must have tuned into the same whatever that for about thirty years now has been going on for me. Ever since about 1975, a particular tv show episode, or movie will cross my mind and within days or a week or so it will be on tv. For example, earlier this week, before Scotty passed, I was thinking about the Star Trek episode where they're in the old west getting ready for the shootout at the o k corral. Guess what episode I caught the other day, after his passing, when I flipped over to catch the last few minutes of Star Trek? That very same episode. Darn, I wish the lottery numbers would cross my mind in advance the same way, but they never do. Maybe it's rubbed off on you now.

  4. #34
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Al,
    You will simply not believe this but I decided to watch the Andy Griffith Show last night and, low and behold, it was the show where Ernest T. Bass first appears. Talk about mysterious coincidences, eh?!?!
    He wanted Charlene Darling, for his very own and refused to believe she was married.
    It's a very musical episode and Ernest T, in a back hills courting ritual sort of way, renders what is probably the earliest RAP song ever!

    TV Land must be reading this board, or sumpin!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic